Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Links (09/04/12)


Tonight I am off to the World Premiere of The Lucky One. Here are some top articles for you to peruse:

Jessica visits The Artist after all the fuss is over.

Richard and David discuss Watchmen in their latest episode of 'Behind the Panels'.

I recently watched A Dangerous Method but did not share my thoughts. I was neither here nor there with the film. It wasn't especially bad, but not particularly good, either. Alice Tynan has a great write-up of the film if you are thinking of seeing it.

Steven reviews Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ

The Kid in the Front Row shares what he LOVES about the movies.

If you are thinking about seeing American Reunion, Eugene at Film Blather might change your mind. He gets it spot on.

Anna catches up with Weekend.

I'm not going to read any reviews of Cabin in the Woods, but I believe the film is awesome. Brian reviews it at Dear Film. 

Stevee has just surpassed 300,000 hits on Cinematic Paradox. Recently she updated her Top 100 Films.

Faust has a confirmed spot at this years Sydney Film Festival. I am contemplating seeing it. Bonjour Tristesse reviews it.

Hope everyone had a great Easter long weekend, and has a great week ahead.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Andy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link as well. Thanks to you and Eugene, I'll definitely avoid American Reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there and thank you for the link love!
    It's a long weekend here. I've watched four movies in the last couple of days, now just to get around to write about them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is a fine balance between watching lots of films and not writing about them, or watching less films and writing about them all. I think it is important not to write about everything, and just enjoy the pleasure of watching a film without any obligation to write. Sometimes I can't bring myself to writing about new releases - Margin Call and A Dangerous Method are two recently. Look forward to your thoughts, Jessica.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You're welcome. WEEKEND is easily one of the best films released in cinemas this year so far.

      Delete
  5. Love that Kid i the Front Row post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I always enjoy your posts.

      Delete