Monday, July 1, 2013

Favourite Albums of 2013 (So Far)

Honourable Mentions: Muchacho - Phosphorescent, Yeezus – Kanye West, Shaking the Habitual – The Knife, We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace and Magic – Foxygen, Overgrown – James Blake, Obsidian – Baths


1. Sunbather - Deafhaven


2.  Twelve Reasons To Die – Ghostface Killah



3. mbv – My Bloody Valentine



4. You’re Nothing – Iceage



5. Random Access Memories – Daft Punk



6. The Next Day – David Bowie



7. Monomania – Deerhunter



8. Silence Yourself – Savages


9. Holy Fire – Foals



10. Trouble Will Find Me – The National

4 comments:

  1. Oh... 7 of these albums are among 15 favorite albums of the year so far. I'll post a list of my favorite albums of the year so far in my music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still catching up with my 2013 albums, but Sunbather is bloody amazing, definitely one of my favourites. I'd also have Boards of Canada's "Tomorrow's Harvest", Wire's "Change Becomes Us", Sigur Ros' "Kveikur" and definitely Disclosure's "Settle", but as I said there are loads I need to catch up on, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trouble Will Find Me is remarkable. I recently The National live and wow. Just... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list. Daft Punk and Bowie made mine too, but I still need to check some of these out.

    ReplyDelete