Monday, March 28, 2011

Upcoming Releases

Really looking forward to Never Let Me Go, released in Australian cinemas this Thursday. Check out the trailer below: 


Sucker Punch, the new film by Zach Snyder (300 and Watchmen), is getting absolutely roasted by critics in the U.S. It is set for release in Australia on April 7. You can check out the trailer below. The visuals look incredible, but is there substance to match the style? I think not. 


Really want to check out Barney's Version, Biutiful, Waiting for Superman and Never Let Me Go this week. Lots to catch up on. Did you see anything exciting over the weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Never Let Me Go is such a beautiful, but very restrained film.
    As for Sucker Punch...well, it was my most anticipated movie for 2011, but since all those reviews have come out I don't know whether I should make the trip to the movies to go and see it. It may just be a waste of money, but I have waited for it for so long...
    I just don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still check it out, but I haven't been anticipating it with that much excitement. I am now expecting something shallow and pointless. As for Never Let Me Go, definitely looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also much looking forward to Sucker Punch, if only for a brainless-but-barmy blockbuster. Being from the UK, I've already seen Never Let Me Go. I really enjoyed it, but then I LOVED the book.

    Check out my spoilery review here: http://crabhoward.blogspot.com/2011/02/tears-of-clone.html

    (and feel free to follow my blog :-D)

    ReplyDelete