Thursday, August 4, 2011

MIFF Adventures


Unfortunately, there will be a complete absence of posts this weekend because I will be out of town. Another state actually. I am currently packing for an early flight to Melbourne for the Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF). From Monday, expect my usual 'Monday Links' but also a MIFF diary, chronicling my adventures in Melbourne (the films I see, the people I meet and the expected chaos of the 'Closing Night' party), and reviews for Melancholia, Tiny Furniture, Drive and Another Earth.

Here is my schedule for MIFF.

Friday August 5 
- Melancholia (6.30pm)
- Tiny Furniture (9.00pm)

Saturday August 6
- Drive (7.30pm)

Sunday August 7
- Another Earth (4.00pm)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! Can't wait for your take on Melancholia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I am SO jealous of you getting to see Drive. Words can't even explain how jealous I am of you.

    I hope Melancholia is good. I have four weeks until I get to see it...

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided that I actually hate you for this!!

    Although I am going to EMPIRE's BIG SCREEN next weekend so I will have the last laugh!! HAHAHA JOKE!

    Have a great time matey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It indeed was fun! I'm so exhausted, but going to try and get my thoughts on the films I saw posted in the next 2/3 days. There were some disappointments, but the MIFF experience was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete