Sunday, December 25, 2011

Trailers: Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

In case you have been living under a rock and weren't aware of these films, here are the newly released official trailers for the hotly anticipated 2012 releases, Ridley Scott's prequel to Alien, Prometheus, Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises and Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, for your enjoyment. Networks have been busy recently with trailer uploads and chatter. I have tried to avoid getting too caught up in it but I folded and watched the latter two trailers (but only because they kept showing up on my Facebook feed). The films are months and months away - and I'd like to go in with the potential for some surprise.

But if you are interested, you can check them out below. Hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas. Here's to a safe, happy, productive and prosperous 2012.




2 comments:

  1. Consider me most excited about The Hobbit; Prometheus being what it is, there's a chance it'll be kind of a dud, and I'm over-tired when it comes to Batman films. But I can never get sick of Middle Earth and that trailer felt a lot like coming home in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the same. I love the Alien quadrilogy, but my interest in Prometheus hasn't piqued yet. But what a cast! I hope TDKR is better than The Dark Knight. While I initially loved TDK, my admiration and regard for the film has diminished with each viewing to the point where I don't part. enjoy it anymore. I was a little disappointed by The Hobbit trailer (not sure why, really) but I think it will be a great film - if Peter Jackson is in Fellowship of the Ring (the grand adventure of the three LOTR films) form. Still, plenty to look forward to in 2012 but I don't want to get too caught up in the hype just yet - a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete