Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Five Anticipated Upcoming Releases

Here are the trailers for five upcoming 2011 releases that I like the look of. Incendies is released on April 21st and I Love You Phillip Morris on the 28th. Source Code is scheduled for release on May 12, while The Tree of Life has been pushed back until July 7. Melancholia's release is yet unconfirmed. 

Incendies (Denis Villeneuve) 



I Love You Phillip Morris (Glenn Ficarra)


Source Code (Duncan Jones)


Tree of Life (Terrence Malick) 


Melancholia (Lars Von Trier)


How eagerly are you anticipating these releases? 

5 comments:

  1. Source Code, The Tree of Life: YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I just wanted to say the same what Stevee wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for all of these. PHIL MORRIS is already out, at least here in Melbourne. Hopefully I'll be seeing it and INCENDIES this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't get Phil Morris until the 28th I believe. I can't wait for Incendies (next Thursday). My most anticipated flick this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on working, great job!
    Also see my website :: see movies online

    ReplyDelete