Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vote in the 2011 LAMMY Awards



















If you're a LAMB member, now is the time to vote for your favourite LAMB blogs and bloggers in the 2011 LAMMY Awards. You can find more information on the event and voting process here. This is my first year as a member of the LAMB, and amidst the excitement, I thought I would start my own campaign. I am only relatively new to the blogging world and can't compete with some of the veteran bloggers out there, but I thought if I wound up with a nomination or two, that would be quite an achievement in itself. I would be honoured if you'd throw a nomination my way, specifically in the categories of "Best Blog", "Most Prolific", "Best New LAMB" and "Best Movie Reviewer". Thanks in advance for your support!

Andy Buckle

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Andy, I am sure you will do very well!!

    You are a great writer!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Custard! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poster,
    You're definitely a strong contender for those awards!
    Good luck Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jack! Best of luck for you too!

    ReplyDelete