I have noticed on Cinematic Paradox and [Film] Girl, Interrupted recently this 15 Movie Questions Meme (courtesy of Anna at Defiant Success). I had no post planned until tonight, when I hope to see and review Angele et Tony, so I thought I'd give it a go too.
1. Movie you love with a passion.
The #1 Film of the Decade: There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas Anderson, 2007)
2. Movie you vow to never watch.
Pirates 5. Please let this franchise end.
3. Movie that literally left you speechless.
I'm going with the most recent cinema experience to leave me speechless, which was Incendies.
4. Movie you always recommend.
I find myself recommending this to someone on a weekly basis. Sideways too.
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie.
Phillip Seymour Hoffman is involved in few crappy movies, but if so, I'm there.
6. Actor/actress you don't get the appeal for.
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you'd love to meet.
Daniel Day-Lewis. Greatest actor currently living.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you've seen.
I'm a big fan of Carey Mulligan.
9. Dream cast.
Having Carey Muligan, Amy Adams, Leo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling and Daniel Day-Lewis in the same film together would be fairly awesome.
10. Favourite actor pairing.
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling
11. Favourite movie setting.
Los Angeles 2019. I wouldn't want to live there, but its pretty cool.
12. Favourite decade for movies.
Toughie. I'm going with the 70's. Coppola owned it.
13. Chick flick or action movie?
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero?
I do like a good anti-hero.
15. Black and white or colour?
Wow. Some of my favourite films are B+W. Can I choose both? I guess I'm thankful there is colour in the films by Wes Anderson.